top of page
Thank you for booking with Leiby's Cleaning
& supporting our small, family business!
Your cleaning service includes:
• A Team of Cleaning Specialists
• Professional-Grade Supplies & Materials
• Licenses & Insurance
Methods of Payment:
Please submit payment upon arrival and before the team leaves the appointment.
Methods of Payment:
Please walk through with the team before and after the cleaning to set your expectations and ensure satisfaction.
You'll receive a text reminder 3 days before your cleaning.
Let us know that you got it!
Leiby's Cleaning, LLC.
Terms & Conditions
Effective January 2nd, 2023
By booking an appointment and/or entering into agreement for services with Leiby’s Cleaning, LLC, I, the person and/or agent who booked the appointment and/or the tenant(s)/owner(s) of the property in which the service will be rendered, agree to all the following terms and conditions:
• CASH, ZELLE, VENMO, CASHAPP are all acceptable forms of payment.
• CHECK & CREDIT CARDS are only acceptable for commercial clients and are subject to a 3% processing fee. NOT acceptable for new or one-time residential clients
• Payment will be submitted via above payment methods upon the start of service.
• If payment is not received after the appointment is completed, Leiby’s Cleaning, LLC will attempt to collect payment for three business days. If payment has yet to be received after three business days, the person and/or agent who booked the appointment and/or the owner(s) of the property are subject to additional fees and/or as a last resort, litigation, such as Theft of Services with the municipal government and/or city.
• Parking and Valet is not included in the cost of the cleaning and will be added to the total of the services.
• Add-ons such as balcony/patio(s), sliding door(s), linen laundry, garage(s), window(s), refrigerator(s), closet(s), tile grout are not included in any cleaning packages and are quoted upon arrival of the cleaning or as quoted via photographs.
• Dirty dishes/cutlery/pots/pans that fill more than half of the kitchen are subject to an additional cost.
• The cost of service may change upon arrival as the price given is only an estimate until it is confirmed by cleaning technicians. Service cost will be confirmed before the start of service.
• Laundry is limited to the duration of the cleaning. The cleaning technicians will only launder for the duration of the cleaning, and cannot wait for all laundry to be completed.
• See below for fees regarding rescheduling, cancellations, and no-show.
HAPPY HOME GUARANTEE
• If a client is dissatisfied with a service, please contact Leiby’s Cleaning within 24 hours of the booked appointment for a Touch-Up Cleaning at no cost.
• The Touch-Up Cleaning will only include the areas in which need attention and/or recleaned.
• Once the Touch-Up Cleaning is completed by our cleaners, the person and/or agent who booked the appointment and/or the owner(s) of the property will review the cleaning, and if the cleaning was found to be satisfactory and the team has left the property, the appointment is complete and any future cleanings will be an additional cost.
• Leiby’s Cleaning requires at least 36-hour notice before the scheduled appointment for reschedules or cancellations.
• If you cancel with less than 36 hours notice, you will be charged a $100 cancellation fee without exceptions. Timely notice enables us to schedule another home in your place and ensure our employee’s full work schedules. Exceptions may be made for emergencies and/or illnesses.
• Frequent cancellations, even for emergencies and/or illness, may still be charged the cancellation fee. Leiby’s Cleaning reserves the right to make these determinations on a case by case basis.
• Clients on a recurring service with a cancellation and/or rescheduled appointment past 6 weeks from the most recent service will be subject to the full cost of a Deep Cleaning at the next service.
• If a property is locked and/or the cleaning technicians are unable to enter the property, contact to the client(s) will be arranged. If after 30 minutes from initial contact and no response from the client has been received, the appointment will be canceled and a $125 No-Show fee will be incurred.
• After the cleaning technicians have arrived to an appointment, if the client(s) requests we wait for their arrival and/or the client requests we wait for their arrival to review after the cleaning, the client will incur charges totaling the waiting time multiplied by the average hourly labor cost multiplied by the number of employees working that appointment.
• Leiby’s Cleaning requires a 3-hour arrival window from the initial appointment time.
• If Leiby’s Cleaning is scheduled to arrive past the 3-hour arrival window, the client has the option to reschedule and/or cancel at no-cost.
BREAKAGE AND DAMAGE
• The person and/or agent who booked the appointment and/or the tenant(s)/owner(s) of the property agree to hold harmless and/or release from liability Leiby’s Cleaning, LLC and/or any of its employees responsible for any damage or breakage to any article or component belonging to the property.
• Leiby’s Cleaning, LLC has Limited Liability protection for replacement or repair. Identical replacement will be attempted but not guaranteed. It is for this reason that we avoid cleaning requests for irreplaceable or sentimental valuable items.
• Damage must be reported to our office staff by phone or email within 2 business days of service or Leiby’s Cleaning may not be held liable.
• Leiby’s Cleaning, LLC, cannot be responsible for damage due to faulty and/or improper installation, lack of maintenance, or general wear and tear of any items within the property.
BIOHAZARD/CONDITION OF PROPERTY
• Leiby's Cleaning, LLC and its cleaning technicians, will attempt to remove dirt, dust, mold, and stains with the products presented at the appointment to the best of the ability of the cleaning agent.
• Leiby's Cleaning, LLC is not responsible for repairing, cleaning, nor removing wear and tear, stains, paint, plaster, caulking, build-up of product and/or chemical(s).
• Due to liability and health risks, cleaning technicians cannot and will not clean human and/or animal waste.
• Properties with hazardous conditions such as but not limited to black mold, insect infestation, tobacco/cannabis odor will be subject to price change.
• Appointments for properties containing unsecured and/or unstored firearms, drug/paraphernalia is subject to termination of appointment/service.
• Occasional photography of cleaner’s work will be taken to promote our business via Facebook, Instagram, Google, Thumbtack, Yelp, LeibysCleaning.com & LeibysCleaning.net.
• Photography will also be used to estimate the costs to clean add-ons such as balcony/patio(s), sliding door(s), dishes, laundry, garage(s), window(s), refrigerator(s), closet(s), tile grout, and/or parts of the home in extreme condition.
NON-SOLICITATION OF LEIBY’S CLEANING EMPLOYEES
• When entering into an agreement for services with Leiby’s Cleaning, LLC, you agree not to solicit for hire any staff member introduced to you by Leiby’s Cleaning, LLC for any home‐related services.
bottom of page